This compact course focuses on the development of four skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking. Learners will also develop the ability to think critically, learn independently and work efficiently with others in a lively environment. Content of the sessions include nurturing thinking skills, communication and interpersonal skills while exposing them to their thinking preference through understanding their Brain Dominance. Creative writing, literature and poetry components will also be introduced, using both local and well-known literary texts. Exposure to the requirements of the challenging workplace in delivering quality performance will also be emphasized.
The course objectives are:
• Sharpen your English language skills in four areas: reading, writing, listening and speaking
• Build your confidence in using the English language
• Enhance learners’ ability through Multiple Intelligences approach
• Introduce Literature components and creative writing into the learning sessions.
• Nurture learning skills including mind-mapping, presentation skills and research skills, suitable for beginners and those needing a refresher.
A 4-months program (Weekend sessions)
• Conducted in 8 lessons (THREE hours per lesson, 2 weekends / month) which we will run with a minimum of 3 participants in a group.
• Only RM 500 per person, to be paid in full at least 14 days before program commencement.
- Our next intake is in October 2011
- First session starts on 16 October 2011, 3pm to 6pm Fee is inclusive of learning materials.
To register, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org